ADVANCED MULTI-STAGE FILTRATION TECHNOLOGY
This AQT-LK12 Ice & Water Filter System contains a compressed carbon block which provides tremendous capacity to reduce impurities and sediment that may be present in your drinking water. The carbon block has millions of active sites on its surface and within the structure which can absorb impurities like a sponge. It adsorbs and holds other types of impurities on its surface like a magnet. This filter also breaks down other impurities very similar to the way a catalytic converter works in your automobile. These processes ensure that you are getting the cleanest and best tasting water possible.
This economical filter will provide you with fresh and clean tasting water and ice.
- Reduces Chlorine taste and odor, sand, rust, silt, sediment and impurities that may be present in your drinking water.
- Provides your family with great tasting, premium quality drinking water for pennies per gallon.
- Enjoy better-tasting ice cubes, coffee, juices, vegetables, etc.
- Provides 1-Micron filtration.
- Leaves in minerals and fluoride that may be present in your drinking water.
- Includes a permanently mounted head which can be installed vertically or horizontally.
- Built-in bypass valve in the head allows for filter change without shutting off water supply to system.
- Includes 1/4" fittings that fit both copper and plastic tubing.
- Easy DIY quarter turn replacement filter.
- Includes flush valve to activate system, saving significant installation time and money.
- Can be easily installed anywhere along the water line that feeds the refrigerator, including under your kitchen sink or in the basement.
- Designed to provide up to 6 months of life or 300 gallons.
- AquaThrift ® filters are easy to replace and provide clean, clear, great tasting water for you, your family and your pets.
||13" H x 3" W x 3.5" D (33 cm H x 7.6 cm W x 8.9 cm D)
||0.5 GPM (1.89 lpm)
||40°-100° F (4.4°-38° C)
|Operating Water Pressure Range:
||30-100 psi (207 kPa-690 kPa)
||6 months or 300 gallons
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.