An electronic pushbutton control in a lightweight and handy size. The ACR3 has extremely reliable reception capabilities and is designed to work with select BEST Range Hoods.
- Convenient, remote operation in the palm of your hand!
- Controls blower speeds, lighting, delay-off and filter clean timer reset
- Size is approximately 3" long x 1-1/4" Wide x 1/2" thick
- Kit contains remote with a holder that can be mounted with the choice of a screw or magnet (included)
- ACR3 is included with CC34 Series and ICF6 Series range hoods
- ACR3 is an optional accessory for use with the following range hood series: PK22, WC46, IPP9, WC35, IC34, IPB9, WC45, CP5, IM42, P195P
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.