Best Cirrus Series
44 Inch Ceiling Mounted Hood
Multiple Blower Options 4-Speed Electronic Pushbutton Filter Clean Reminder
- Stainless panels lie flat to ceiling for minimal intrusion; 110 cm (43-3/8 inch) width
- Uses external blowers for the ultimate in performance choices and quiet operation. Select from either in-line or remote exterior blower options up to 1500 CFM
- Remote handheld control included to make operation convenient and easy
- 4-Speed Electronic Light Touch Controls
- Six LED bulbs provide bright, energy efficient lighting (bulbs included)
- Delay off feature allows you to continue ventilation for up to 10 minutes; filter timer ensures you are notified when it's time to change charcoal filters
- Unique blower housing can be rotated for duct access from any direction; vertical duct attachment uses 8" round duct
- Designed to be most effective at 7' to 9' ceilings
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
For as little as $85 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00? Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense of parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can cost between $150 and $500.
Are you worried about wasting money on a service contract you will never use? Our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.