The Built-in CC45 Chimney range hood with light has an elegant 4-speed infrared touch controls peek from the bottom of frameless cabinets as the rest of the unit tucks neatly inside. Select from powerful 300 - 1650 Max CFM external blower options (In-line and Exterior), allowing customization based on cooking habits. A large, bright 3-level LED light module and quick-release grease filters make this hood a cook's best friend. The 10-minute delay off setting and filter clean reminder ensure a clean, fresh kitchen. RIPORRE™ is perfect for the modern and contemporary kitchens of design-conscious homeowners.
- CC45 mounts inside the cabinet for the ultimate in hidden kitchen ventilation
- Infrared touch-free control senses the finger; 10-minute delay-off and filter clean reminder ensure a clean, fresh kitchen
- 3-level LED module provides bright, even lighting over cooktop
- Quick release, stainless-steel with mesh grease filters are dishwasher safe
- Heat Sentry™ detects excessive heat and adjusts blower to high automatically
- Compatible with optional Universal make-up air dampers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.