This UL-Rated Outdoor Power Pack is 30-inches deep for even greater capture. The 1300 Max CFM blower (model P12NA sold separately) ensures this power pack will handle the heat & smoke created by outdoor grills. Controls are designed to resist the effects of heat and moisture, and the integrated liner simplifies installation for a complete, finished look. UL listed for use in damp locations.
- On/Off rocker switch with variable-speed illuminated rotary control designed to resist the effects of heat and moisture, enables infinite blower speed adjustment
- Large 30-inch deep design to handle the heat and size of outdoor grills for a best-in-class capture
- Bright halogen lighting (lighting lamps included)
- Large, easy-to-remove stainless steel baffle filters and grease rail
- Heat Sentry™ detects excessive heat and adjusts blower to high automatically
- Finish: Brushed corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Available in 36-inch, 42-inch and 48-inch widths
Can I install a range hood without venting it? - Danny Lipford
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.