Winner of the 2022 Good Design Award!rnrnThe HBN1 series features innovative SmartSense® technology that enables the range hood to automatically turn on and adjust its speed, quickly and effectively removing odors and pollutants while cooking. It also offers voice activation capabilities via Wi-Fi connectivity for easy, hands-free operation. This series delivers unparalleled performance with powerful 650 Max Blower CFM, 4-speed electronic controls, and bright LED lighting that illuminates the cooktop. This powerpack insert also features the EZ1 Installation System, allowing for convenient 1-person installation using install clips. The unit is constructed of brushed stainless steel and has a clean, smooth look to achieve a built-in, custom appearance. Available in either 24" or 30" widths, the HBN1 powerpack insert helps protect the full bottom of your cabinetry with depth adjustability up to 15 deep.
- SmartSense® technology for automated ventilation to remove odor and pollutants
- Voice activation via Wi-Fi connectivity for hands-free operation
- Flush, built-in appearance fits into almost any kitchen cabinet
- Powerful 650 Max Blower CFM operates at less than 1 sone at normal speed
- 4-speed backlit soft-touch control
- EZ1 Installation System allows easy, single-person installation
- Code Ready Technology provides the capability to reduce CFM level to 300 or 400 CFM to address local codes or make-up air requirements
- Bright 3-level, heat-resistant LED modules enhance your cooking experience
- Dishwasher-safe hybrid baffle filters feature quick-release latch for easy removal
- Stainless steel liner extension fits 12" depth cabinet; extensions are available to accommodate cabinets up to 15 deep
- Can be used with optional universal make-up air damper MD6TU, MD8TU or MD10TU to replace air exhausted out of the house only when the hood is turned ON, helping with ventilation to keep your home fresh while reducing energy consumption
- Optional non-ducted recirculation kit and filters are available for indoor exhaust recirculation
|Sound Level (Sones)
|Light Bulbs Included
|Minimum Height Above Cook Top
|Remote Operation Capable
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|Can be used to comply with LEED Requirements
||5 Year Parts/2 Year Labor
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.