BEST In-Line blowers provide exceptional performance and reduced sound levels by moving the blower mechanism away from the point of use. Durable, sealed blowers meet the rigorous needs of professional-style cook tops and ranges. Choose from various internal blower options to handle the rigorous needs of cooktop and range performance requirements.
- Specially designed resilient motor mounts and housing isolation mounts prevent vibration noise.
- Duct Size: 10" round
- Mounted with in the house structure, between the hood and the exterior vent cap
- Flexible duct design allows straight-through or right-angle connections with built-in damper.
- Use with models UP26, UP27, WP28, WP29 and all EX & E models
- In-Line Version: Located with in the house structure, between the hood and the exterior vent cap
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.