- Now offered with the exclusive iQ Blower System™ with GPS Technology for the quietest, most energy efficient and fastest smoke and odor removal available from a range hood in its class
- Four - level, Halogen lighting (6 bulbs, GU10 50-watt, bulbs included) brilliantly illuminate the cooktop and surrounding area for clear visibility
- 4-speed electronic controls have an LCD display allowing you to choose just the right speed to handle what's cooking. Optional LinkLogic™ remote Control makes access convenient from any local wall switch location.
- Distinctive, hybrid aluminum mesh & stainless steel Hi-Flow™ baffle filters effectively capture grease and are dishwasher safe making it easier to have a cleaner, odor-free kitchen. An electronic filter clean reminder will help to ensure filters are cleaned regularly to maintain peak performance
- Heat Sentry™ detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high temperatures
- Automatic Sensor Control (A.S.C) senses cooking activity for automatic blower operation. Air-refresh cycle refreshes the air in the room by periodically turning on the hood to ventilate at low speed.
- Choice of 13 different blowers to suit your installation. Internal iQ6, iQ12, P6 and P12 blowers -- P3 now available for 300 CFM applications; also choose from eight Exterior and In-line blowers choices from 280 to 1500 CFM for optimum performance at the lowest sound levels by moving the blower outside the kitchen.
- Can be used with optional Make-Up Air Damper SMD6, SMD8 or Universal make-up air damper MD6TU, MD8TU or MD10TU to replace air exhausted out of the house only when the hood is turned ON, helping with ventilation to keep your home fresh while reducing energy consumption
- Optional decorative flues (AEIP) in 12", 18", 24" and 30" heights provide installation choices to increase design flexibility. A drywall finish trim kit (ATDIP) allows for unique design applications if you choose to construct a custom flue to match walls or cabinetry
Smoke Elimination Test: BEST iQ vs Competitor V
BEST iQ Blower System Calibration Demonstration
Quiet Advantage of the BEST iQ Blower System
Energy Efficiency Advantage of the BEST iQ Blower System
Can I install a range hood without venting it? - Danny Lipford
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.