Characterized by its sleek profile, the Ispira under-cabinet range hood models will add a subtle hint of joy to contemporary and modern decors. An ENERGY STAR® certified model, this eco-energetic range hood delivers an unparalleled performance and 550 Max Blower CFM performance for environmentally-conscious individuals. In either 30-inch or 36-inch widths, it offers a personal touch of boldness and sophistication, an effortless addition to any modern kitchen decor.
- Powered by internal blower system with either 550 MAX blower CFM
- Hood without glass requires a front glass panel for operation (sold separately)
- Depth:20 1/8"
- Ultra quiet 0.9 Sones at normal setting
- 4-speed electronic controls with blue or white backlighting and 5 minute delay-off feature keeps hood running after cooking to ensure smoke & odors have cleared the environment
- 2- level Exclusive PURLED™ LED module (3000K) boosts light output by 25%, distributes light six times better and improves energy efficiency
- Hybrid aluminum mesh & stainless steel low profile baffle filters effectively capture grease and are dishwasher safe making it easier to have a cleaner, odor-free kitchen
- Heat Sentry® detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high temperatures
- 3 1/4 x 10 (H-V) duct connector with backdraft damper
- ENERGY STAR® rated for optimum energy savings in ducted applications -- good for the environment, good for your pocket
- Code Ready Technologyu00A0provides capability to reduce CFM level to 300 CFM to address local codes or make-up air requirements
|Sound Level (Sones)
|Light Bulbs Included
|Minimum Height Above Cook Top
||Stainless Steel Baffle
|Remote Operation Capable
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|Can be used to comply with LEED Requirements
||5 Year Parts/2 Year Labor
Energy Star Rated:
Can I install a range hood without venting it? - Danny Lipford
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.