- Italian design
- Wall mount
- Finishes: Stainless Steel, mirror glass
- Width: 80 cm (31-1/2")
- Ducted & non-ducted
- 6" round duct connector/backdraft damper (for use when ducted)
- Telescopic flue accommodates 8' to 9' ceilings (Purchase duct flue kit separately.)
- 2-level, halogen lighting (2 bulbs included. Type T4, G9 base, 120 volt, 25 watts max.)
- 4-speed electronic blower control with lighted speed indicator
- Quiet, variable-speed centrifugal blower with high-efficiency motor produces 490 CFM of exhaust
- Heat Sentry TM - automatically turns blower to high speed when excess cooking heat is detected
- Dishwasher-safe filter features a quick-release latch
- Delay timer control automatically shuts off range hood after 10 minutes
- Filter clean reminder
- For indoor use only
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.