- 18" tall hood with impressive 30" deep capture area has corrosion resistant stainless steel construction that stands up in outdoor environments
- Available in 36", 48" and 60" widths to support virtually any grilling demands
- Optional 3" wall extension increases cooktop/grill coverage to 33" for even greater capture assurance
- Unique V-shape baffle filter design (patent pending) allows grease to travel into a non-stick grease tray for the easiest of clean ups
- You choose the right blower for your application - works with Internal SuperPro 1200™ (P12) or choice of External blower, Exterior 1200 CFM (EB12) or 1500 CFM (EB15), or Inline 1100 CFM (ILB11). All blowers purchased separately
- Variable-speed electronic controls offer a range of ventilation speeds to remove smoke and grease for the most affective operation
- Heat Sentry™ detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life
- Dual level Halogen bulbs (MR16, GU10-50W) to keep the grill and surrounding area flooded with light, (Two bulbs included in 36", three in 48" and 60" widths.)
- Optional flue covers available to fit 8', 9' and 10' ceilings for standard or wall extension installations
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.