BUEZ1 Series Ductless Under Cabinet Range Hoods The BUEZ1 Series Ductless Under Cabinet Range Hoods are made to exacting Broan standards, providing effective filtration, high quality and value. The range hood comes in a variety of appliance matching colors and widths, and includes a removable combination grease-charcoal filter (model 41F) for cleaner non-ducted indoor exhaust recirculation, a fan designed for years of trouble free service, a protective lamp lens that distributes light evenly over the cook-top and control switches for fan speed and light activation.
Features & Benefits EZ1 Installation System brackets make it easy for single-person installation in less than half the time of traditional methods. The two-bracket system holds the hood for you while you make final electrical and ducting preparationsInstalls as ductless only (non-ducted) with charcoal filter included (model 41F)A protective lamp lens distributes light evenly over the cook-top and accepts up to 75W incandescent bulb (bulb not included)This range hood can work in an ADA-compliant application
- EZ1 Installation System brackets make it easy for single-person installation in less than half the time of traditional methods. The two-bracket system holds the hood for you while you make final electrical and ducting preparations
- Non-vented design for use without air ducts
- 2-speed rocker fan switch and separate rocker light switch
- 2 fan speeds allow you to adjust the blowing speed to fit your needs
- Included charcoal filter is replaceable for easy maintenance
- Uses up to a 75-Watt in incandescent light to brightly illuminate the cooking area (bulb sold separately)
- Mitered sides and hemmed bottom for good looks and your safety
- Limited 1-year warranty
- Range hood is installed as hardwired or with an optional power cord kit (SHCK44; sold separately)
Broan-NuTone Range Hood & Ventilation Fans Tip - Check Terminations of Ventilation Ducts
Can I install a range hood without venting it? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
How do I determine the size of the range hood I need? - Danny Lipford
Importance of a Range Hood for Indoor Air Quality
Island Range Hoods for Kitchen Upgrades - Danny Lipford
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Kitchen Renovation Includes Adding Range Hood with Danny Lipford
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.