Add additional storage space for bulk frozen household items with this chest freezer by Danby, ideal for a basement, kitchen, or garage. The small freezer design takes up a minimal amount of space. This model is garage ready and can perform in temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C). Enjoy 5.5 cubic feet (156 L) of freezer space. The interior and rounded lid are constructed with foam insulation to keep the cold in and the heat out, maximizing energy efficiency. Located on the front is a mounted mechanical thermostat for convenience, and the drain is also front-mounted, making the defrosting process quick and easy. In addition, all your frequent smaller food items can be stored near the top with a storage basket, keeping your favorite frozen dishes accessible and organized. Included is an industry-leading 5-year warranty on parts and labor with in-home service.
- 5.5 cu. ft. (156 L) capacity chest freezer
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- Garage ready: freezer can perform in temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C)
- Energy-efficient foam insulated cabinet & lid
- The front mount mechanical thermostat is conveniently located for easy temperature control
- The front-mounted drain allows for easy drainage during manual defrost
- 1 adjustable wire storage basket for smaller, frequently used items
- Rear rollers and front leveling legs allow for an easy installation
- Rounded lid design for a modern look
- Easy clean interior liner
- Industry-leading 5-year warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
5.5 (cu. ft.)
5.5 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.