If you're looking for a versatile and lightweight compact chest freezer then look no more. This exceptional model by Danby offers 5.5 cubic feet (156 litres) of freezer space and is designed to take up just a minimal amount of space. It's the ideal unit for homes, offices, apartments, condos and cottages. The vinyl-coated basket allows you to separate your favourite and most-used food items while the interior liner has been specifically designed for easy cleaning. Your energy bills won't shoot through the roof with this highly-efficient appliance as the cabinet and rounded lid are constructed with foam insulation to keep the cold in and the heat out. The modern mechanical thermostat can easily be set and monitored due to its front-mounted design and the convenient defrost drain makes maintenance a breeze. This stylish freezer also offers a 5-year warranty on parts and labour with handy in-home service.
- 5.5 cu. ft. (156 L) capacity chest freezer
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- Garage Ready: Freezer can perform in temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C)
- Energy efficient foam insulated cabinet & lid
- Front mount mechanical thermostat is conveniently located for easy temperature control
- Front mounted drain allows for easy drainage during manual defrost
- 1 adjustable wire storage basket for smaller, frequently used items
- Rear rollers and front leveling legs allow for an easy installation
- Rounded lid design for a modern look
- Easy clean interior liner
Energy Star Rated:
5.5 (cu. ft.)
5.5 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.