This dependable chest freezer by Danby is the perfect addition to any type of household or cottage. Your electricity bills will be noticeably reduced due to the efficient and smart foam-insulated cabinet and rounded lid. The easy-to-access front-mount mechanical thermostat allows you to easily and quickly program the unit to the desired temperature. There's more than enough storage room in this elegant appliance as this spacious unit offers 7.2 cubic feet (204 litres) of space without taking up too much room. This popular model comes with a convenient manual-defrost system and drain along with a strong vinyl-coated basket to separate and store your most popular foods. The interior liner is designed for easy cleaning and the freezer comes with a worry-free 5 years warranty on parts and labor along with convenient in-home service.
- 7.2 cu. ft. (204 L) capacity chest freezer
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- Garage Ready: Freezer can perform in temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C)
- Energy efficient foam insulated cabinet & lid
- Front mount mechanical thermostat is conveniently located for easy temperature control
- Front mounted drain allows for easy drainage during manual defrost
- 1 adjustable wire storage basket for smaller, frequently used items
- Rear rollers and front leveling legs allow for an easy installation
- Rounded lid design for a modern look
- Easy clean interior liner
Energy Star Rated:
7.2 (cu. ft.)
7.2 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.