Store more of your favorite frozen foods with this 8.7 cu. ft. (246 Litres) chest freezer. This DOE Compliant model is energy efficient and will help optimize bulk food storage while also saving you money! Have your most commonly used food items stored near the top in a convenient vinyl-coated storage basket. The mechanical thermostat can easily be set to your desired temperature, and the manual defrost drain makes maintenance a breeze. This versatile unit can be stored in the house or garage and has adjustable leveling legs for easy installation. Take away the worry with an exterior power-on indicator light and 1 year parts and labor carry in warranty.
- 8.7 cu ft. capacity (246 Litres): Store more of your favorite frozen foods & optimize bulk food storage
- DOE Compliant: Energy efficient to help you save money
- Garage Ready: Freezer can perform in temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C)
- Mechanical thermostat: Ease of use in adjusting variable temperature range
- Wire Storage Basket: 1 adjustable wire storage basket for smaller, frequently used items
- Manual defrost: Front mounted drain allows for easy drainage during manual defrost
- Power-On Indicator light: lets you know your freezer is working
- Adjustable leveling legs: Allows for easy installation on uneven floors
||25 3/16 "
||34 13/16 "
Energy Star Rated:
8.7 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.