Danbys counter top microwaves are not only practical and economical, theyre stylish too! Available in white, black and stainless steel there's a model to match any dcor. Available with a variety of todays most popular features and ranging in size from 0.7 cu. ft. to 1.4 cu. ft., Danby microwaves are well suited for the dorm room, office, cottage or kitchen.
- 1.1 cu ft. capacity, 1000 Watts 10 power levels
- 6 Convenient Auto Cook Options: Popcorn, Potato, Pizza, Frozen Vegetables, Beverage, Dinner Plate.
- Express Cook buttons: 1 6 minutes
- Add 30 seconds: add additional cooking time by 30 seconds
- Auto Defrost Options: Defrost by Time or Weight
- Time Cook: Cook by desired cook time
- Child/Control lock out option: lock the control panel by pressing STOP for 3 seconds.
- 12.4 Glass Turntable
- Cord Length: 41
- 18-month warranty on parts and labor with carry-in service
Energy Star Rated:
1.1 cu. ft.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.