Save time and money with Danby's 18' ENERGY STAR compliant low-water consumption dishwasher. This all black, built-in dishwasher holds up to 8 place settings and one silverware basket. It has 6 wash cycles to choose from: heavy, normal, eco, glass, rapid and rinse; 4 hot water temperature options plus sanitize mode (up to 69C/156F). Equipped with a stainless steel tub, this dishwasher can withstand years of washes. And at only 52db, less than the volume of a normal conversation, this dishwasher runs quietly in the background. The delay-start feature allows you to pre-select a desired start time so your dishes get washed on your schedule. And with smart wash, dirty dishes are automatically detected and a wash cycle similar to a short wash is performed. Take the pain out of washing dishes with the Danby 18'built-in low-water consumption dishwasher.
- Space saving 18 wide built-in dishwasher for small space living
- 8 place setting capacity and silverware basket
- Energy star compliant with Low water consumption
- Electronic controls with Digital display provide easy select options with the touch of a button
- Delay start feature: washing dishes shouldnt be a chore, schedule your washing around your schedule
- 6 convenient wash cycles: Heavy, Normal, Eco, Rapid, Glass and Rinse
- 4 hot water temperature options and sanitize mode (up to 156F/69C)
- Stainless Steel Inner Tub for maximum durability
- Quiet operation Maintain ambiance in the kitchen with this quiet dishwasher. Operates at 52db which is less than a normal conversation
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
Stainless Steel Tub:
Fully Integrated Controls:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.