Leave the dirty dishes up to Danby's 24" black and stainless-steel ENERGY STAR rated dishwasher, ideal condos, apartments, or townhouses. With space for 12 place settings and a silverware basket, you'll be able to clean a large number of dishes. This model has six wash cycles to choose from: heavy, normal, eco, glass, rapid, and rinse, plus sanitize mode. Equipped with a stainless-steel tub, this dishwasher is durable and built to last. The dishwasher is designed to operate at 52 decibels, which creates less noise and disturbance than the volume of a normal conversation. The delayed start lets you program a pre-selected time, so your dishes get washed on your schedule.
- Space saving stainless steel 24" built in dishwasher
- 12 place setting capacity and silverware basket
- ENERGY STAR compliant
- Electronic controls with digital display provide easy select options with the touch of a button
- Delay start feature: washing dishes shouldn't be a chore, schedule your washing around your schedule.
- 6 convenient wash cycles ranging from heavy, normal, eco, glass, rapid and rinse
- 4 hot water temperature options and sanitize option (up to 156F/69C)
- Stainless steel inner tub for maximum durability
- Designed to operate at 52 decibels, less noise than a normal conversation.
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
Stainless Steel Tub:
Fully Integrated Controls:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.