Leave the dirty dishes up to Danby's ENERGY STAR rated counter-top dishwasher, ideal for small space living in a condo or apartment. This unit utilizes just 3.1 gallons (11.7 L) of water for a normal cycle. Choose between eight different wash cycles, heavy, normal, baby care, ECO, glass, speed, rinse, and mini party. Enjoy quick and straightforward installation with the quick connect feature compatible with most faucets. Keeping the appliance clean is a breeze due to its durable stainless-steel interior. There is an auto detergent and rinse agent dispenser for your convenience, and this chic dishwashing unit fits under just about any cabinet.
- Compact space saving countertop dishwasher with a quick connect feature compatible with most faucets. Fits under most cabinets
- 6 place setting capacity with silverware basket
- ENERGY STAR compliant and low water consumption up to 3.1 gallons of water (11.7 L) per wash to help save you money
- 8 wash cycles - heavy, normal, baby care, ECO, glass, speed, rinse, and mini party
- Durable stainless-steel interior
- Display timer-counts down to end of cycle plus, delay start option by 2, 4, 6 or 8 hours
- New and improved spray arm and filter gets dishes cleaner
- Designed to operate at 54 decibels, less noise than a normal conversation.
- Electronic controls with LED display
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
Stainless Steel Tub:
Fully Integrated Controls:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.