Washing has never been easier as it is with this stylish counter-top dishwasher. This unit utilizes just 3.1 gallons (11.7 liters) of water for a normal cycle. It comes with eight different settings which can easily be programmed and monitored via the electronic LED display. The wash cycles range from soak, glass, rinse, rapid, eco, normal, and Heavy. The dishwasher is designed for simple and quick installation as it can easily be hooked up to any tap in your kitchen. Keeping the appliance clean is a breeze due to its durable stainless-steel interior. There is an auto detergent and rinse agent dispenser for your convenience and this chic dishwashing unit is designed to fit under just about any type of kitchen cabinet. It also comes with a 12-month warranty on parts and labor.
- Compact space saving countertop dishwasher with a quick connect feature compatible with most kitchen faucets
- 6 place setting capacity with silverware basket
- Energy star compliant and low water consumption up to 3.1 gallons of water (11.7L) per wash to help save you money
- 8 wash cycles ranging from Heavy, Normal, Rinse, Rapid, Glass and Soak, Baby bottle, Eco
- Delay start option by 2,4,6 or 8 hours
- New and improved spray arm and filter gets dishes cleaner
- Durable stainless steel interior
- Now quieter 54db
- Electronic controls with LED display
- Display timer counts down to end of cycle
- Fits under most cabinets
- Silver with black LED display
Energy Star Rated:
Stainless Steel Tub:
Fully Integrated Controls:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.