The Danby Health pharmaceutical refrigerator combines innovative technology and proven reliability demanded by medical and clinical facilities. This medical refrigerator is the ideal option for storing temperature sensitive goods. Featuring an internal forced air fan and wire shelves, cool air is evenly distributed and remains consistent. In addition, the integrated temperature logger measures the internal temperature every 10 minutes and stores the readings. This data is saved in a .csv file and can be extracted via USB at your convenience. Product safety is easily regulated with its high/low alarm, sounding when the temperature rises or falls outside the set range and keyed door lock. Lastly, with its LED lighting and hospital grade power cord, this unit offers an all-around professional look and performance.
- Temperature Stability: Engineered to maintain a steady temperature range.
- Internal Forced Air Fan : Ensures even cooling from top to bottom
- Integrated Temperature Logger : Tracks refrigerator readings, a simple and definitive solution to accurate temperature monitoring
- High/Low Alarm : Alarm sounds when fridge temperature rises or falls out of set range
- Keyed Door Lock : Ensures ultimate temperature control and product safety
- Hospital Grade Power Cord : This unit features a durable hospital grade green dot power cord
- Compact Design : Danby Health is made for fitting in , this unit is the perfect size for pharmacies , labs ,clinics, research centers, beauty counters , senior homes and medical offices
- Includes Silver Coated Handle
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.