You don"'t need to be a world-class chef to enjoy cooking with this ultra-compact gas range by Danby. This attractive model may only be 20-inches wide, but it comes with everything you need for fine dining. This includes an oven and four burners. This trendy appliance provides 2.3 cubic feet of oven space making it ideal for small-space living such as apartments and cottages. It boasts an easy-to-clean pyrolytic blue oven interior for easy clean up. The oven dishes out a powerful 13,000 BTU of baking power. This dependable gas range comes with an angular control panel with push-and-turn front knobs for added safety and includes two oven racks with four adjustable positions and safety stops for optimal cooking. This range is ADA compliant and offers a 12-month warranty on parts and labor with convenient in-home service.
- Compact solution for small space living: 20 free standing gas range with a large 2.3 cu. ft. oven capacity
- Manual, easy to clean pyrolytic blue oven
- ADA Compliant: meets requirements set out by Standards for Accessible Design for people with disabilities
- New Sealed burners: (12,000/9,500/5,000/9,500 BTU)
- Powerful 13,000 BTU for maximum baking power
- In drawer broiler drawer: drop down door and front pocket
- Flexibility: two oven racks with four adjustable positions and safety stops for optimal cooking
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $99 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.