This Danby 14 cu.ft. upright freezer provides ample cold storage for your whole family. Its convenient frost free design prevents ice buildup on the interior for easy year-round maintenance. The multi-functional design allows this unit to operate as either a freezer or refrigerator. Adjusting setting is easy with the intuitive digital thermostat mounted on the door. After filling the freezer with fresh goods, use the quick freeze function to bring the internal temperature down quickly. A door ajar alarm and high-temperature alarm help prevent food spoilage. Youll have no problem seeing all your freezers contents with the bright interior LED light in this dependable upright freezer by Danby.
- Family size 13.8 cu ft capacity upright freezer provides ample cold storage
- Convenient frost free design prevents ice built up on the interior and is easily maintained
- Garage Ready: Freezer can perform in temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C)
- Multi functional can operate as a freezer or easily converts to all refrigerator
- Intuitive digital thermostat mounted on the door is easily accessible and adjusted
- Quick freeze function after filling the freezer with fresh goods use the quick freeze function to bring the internal temperature down quickly
- Avoid food spoilage with the door ajar alarm and high temperature alarm
- Bright white interior LED light
Energy Star Rated:
14 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.