Stock up on your family's frozen favorites with a Danby Designer white upright freezer, ideal for a basement, kitchen, or garage. Save on money and energy with this ENERGY STAR rated product which is great for saving floor space with its upright design. In addition, this unit features an abundance of space for food organization with four storage shelves and four-door shelves for smaller items. This model is garage ready and can perform in temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C). Boasting 8.5 cu. ft. (241 L) of freezer space for frozen meals, meats, vegetables, and more, making it perfect for couples and small families. The convenient manual-defrosting function makes it easy to maintain and stay ice-free, and it also features an internal drip tray. The ultra-modern mechanical thermostat is a breeze to program and monitor, while the scratch-resistant worktop is ideal for storing extra accessories. This modern appliance also features a clever, reversible door hinge that enables you to adjust it for a left or right-handed opening. Included is an industry-leading 5-year warranty on parts and labor with in-home service.
- 8.5 cu. ft. (241 L) capacity upright freezer
- ENERGY STAR complaint, energy-efficient to help you save money without sacrificing performance
- Garage ready: freezer can perform in temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C)
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- Manual defrost with drip tray
- 3 quick freeze shelves
- 4 door shelves for smaller, frequently used items
- Mechanical thermostat is conveniently located for easy temperature control
- Rounded door with integrated door handle provides a modern look
- Reversible door hinge allows for right or left door opening
- 2 adjustable legs for leveling and height flexibility
- 5 foot power cord gives flexibility for installation
- Industry-leading 5-year warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
8.5 (cu. ft.)
8.5 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.