Enjoy the convenience of in-home laundry, even in small spaces, with this 1.8 cu. ft. top load washing machine by Danby. The compact size and rear rollers make this machine easy to use and store when needed. To install, simply connect the hose to your standard faucet using the connection kit included. Featuring a user-friendly digital control panel with LED display, choose from 4 wash cycles and 10 different water levels to accommodate various load sizes. The effective wash pulsator allows water and detergent to more efficiently penetrate fabrics, ensuring even your heaviest loads come out clean. Additional features include a durable stainless-steel drum, childproof lock, built-in auto-balancing function, and overflow protection technology.
- Compact Sizing: 1.8 cu. ft. portable, top load washing machine, perfect for apartments, homes, and small space living
- Pulsator: Allows water and detergent go through the fabrics efficiently while providing both the powerful water action to clean larger and heavier clothes and the gentle water action to clean all delicates ensuring less wear and tear on clothes
- Easy to use digital control panel with LED display and delay start
- 4 wash cycles and 10 water levels provides flexibility for washing different types and sizes of wash loads
- Childproof lock stops little ones from opening the lid
- Stainless Steel Drum: Stainless steel is used for its durability and won't rust over time
- Spin auto balancing corrects out of balance wash loads.
- Overflow protection technology prevents water leakage
- 12 months parts and labor coverage
Energy Star Rated:
1.8 cu. ft.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.