This 1.8 cu.ft, portable top-loading washing machine by Danby is perfect for anyone living in an apartment or small living space without access to laundry. Choose between 4 wash cycles and 10 different water levels to accommodate various load sizes. The Pulsator allows water and detergent to more efficiently penetrate fabrics, ensuring even your heaviest loads come out clean. To install this portable unit, simply connect the hose to your standard faucet using the connection kit included. Rear rollers make it easy to store this unit when not in use. Additional features include a stainless steel drum, childproof lock, auto-balancing, overflow protection and a worry-free 12-month warranty on parts and labour with in-home service.
- 1.8 cu.ft portable top load washing machine
- Pulsator: Allows water and detergent go through the fabrics efficiently while providing both the powerful water action to clean larger and heavier clothes and the gentle water action to clean all delicates ensuring less wear and tear on clothes.
- Easy to use digital control panel with LED display and delay start
- 4 wash cycles and 10 water levels provides flexibility for washing different types and sizes of wash loads.
- Child Proof lock stops little ones from opening the lid
- Stainless steel drum
- Spin auto balancing corrects out of balance wash loads.
- Overflow protection technology prevents water leakage
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.