Get the convenience of in-home laundry, even in small spaces, with this 2.7 cu.ft. All-In-One Ventless Washer Dryer Combo by Danby. The compact size (24in) and front-load design give you plenty of options on where to store your unit. Choose between 14 wash cycles, and 2 drying cycles to accommodate all your various laundry needs. This washer dryer combo offers "My Cycle", a feature that allows you to customize your washing cycle and remember your favorite program for next time. Additional features include a durable stainless steel drum, childproof lock, overflow protection and a time delay function.
- Compact Sizing : 2.7 cu.ft. All-In-One Ventless Washer Dryer Combo
- 120V Power Requirement : This unit can be plugged in to a standard wall outlet
- 14 Convenient Washing Cycles : Including normal, heavy duty and sportswear
- My Cycle: Custom my cycle washing setting will set and remember a favorite program
- 2 Drying Cycles : Including
- Stainless Steel Drum : Stainless steel is used for its durability and won't rust over time
- LED Display : Bright LED lights enhance the look and visibility of your display
- Vent-less Dryer : This all-in-1unit can be used anywhere near a sink
- Spin Speed : Maximum dryer spin speed is 1300 RPM's
- Additional Features :Child Lock,emergency door release, time delay function and overflow protection
Combination Washer Electric Dryer
Energy Star Rated:
2.7 cu. ft.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.