- ZoneAire: Cooling from 8000-13500 Btu/h
- Heating from 10700 Btu/h
- Up to 9.5 EER
- Comfort & Convenience
- 4-In-1 System: air conditioner, dehumidifier, heater and fan or 3-in-1 system without heat
- Dual hose models for up to 40% faster, more efficient cooling
- Single hose models for easy setup
- Self-evaporative condensate system means no bucket to empty
- Condensate overflow protection will shut unit off if overflow tank becomes full
- Heavy-duty hoses extend up to 60 inches for additional use and installation flexibility.
- 24-hour timer
- 3 fan speeds
- Plugs into standard 115-volt outlet
- Washable, antimicrobial air filter
- Auto restart after power outage
- Easy-roll casters for portability
- Stores easily in most closets
- Window kit fits both vertical and horizontal window openings
- All installation accessories included
- UL and C-UL-US listed
- LCD remote control
- Plugs into a standard 115-volt outlet
- Enironmentally friendly R-410A refrigerant
- Cools or dehumidifies
- Exhaust hoses that extend from 24
||115 Volts - 15 Amps
|Estimated Yearly Energy Cost
|Air Flow CFM
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $99 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.