- Built with American Pride: Designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- One-Touch Self Clean
- Quick Boil
- Sealed Gas Burners: Enjoy easier cleanup and a burner that stays looking great.
- Ready-Select® Controls: Easily control your cooking temperature with our easy-to-use controls.
- Large Capacity: Our large capacity oven gives you room to cook more dishes at once.
- Electronic Kitchen Timer: Times up to 12 hours (control panel colors vary by model)
- Store-More™ Storage Drawer
- Matte Black Finish with Cast Iron Grates: A premium finish to complement the durable burner grates.
- Delay Clean: Set the oven to begin cleaning on your schedule.
- Low Simmer Burner: Perfect for cooking delicate foods and sauces.
- Auto Shut-Off: As an extra safety measure, the oven will automatically shut off after 12 hours.
- Color-Coordinated Oven Door with Large Window
- Timed Cook Option
- Attractive Stainless Steel Exterior
- LP Gas Conversion Option
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
For as little as $85 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00? Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense of parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can cost between $150 and $500.
Are you worried about wasting money on a service contract you will never use? Our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.