Better prices may be found through our retail partners. Please click Where to Buy. The Indulge Modern faucet blends efficiency and style into a gallery-worthy work-of-art for the kitchen. The sleek, minimalistic look of this faucet is certain to impress and blends perfectly into most modern kitchens. Streamlined design features innovative single-handle activation.
Available in both hot & cool and hot-only models.
- Dispenses steaming hot and cool drinking water
- Spout swivels to make filling pitchers and pots easier
- Unique single handle design provides minimalist look
- Stay-On cool handle remains on for easy use
- Durable all brass dispenser construction
- InSinkErator 5-Year We Come To You In-Home Full Service Limited Warranty Covers parts and labor
- For use with the InSinkErator Stainless Steel Tank and Filtration System (sold separately)
- Available in chrome or brushed steel
- Lead free compliance: NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q<1
|Required Hole Diameter
||1 3/8" - 1 1/2" (standard)
||2.5 Litre Stainless Steel Tank
||172-862 kPa (1.7-8.6 bar) (25-125 psi)
Water Dispensers / Water Filtering Units
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.