Indulge Contemporary is our finest line of instant hot water dispensers for use with our Stainless Steel Tank (sold separately) for filtered steaming hot water all in one system. The contemporary design, in an array of beautiful designer finishes, will complement any kitchen. Designed for use with the re-engineered InSinkErator Stainless Steel Tank and Filtration System, enjoy hot filtered water right when you need it - now.
- Hot Only Dispenses steaming hot water
- Graceful high-arching spout swivels for greater convenience and stylish integrated levers provide a dramatic look
- The hot lever automatically shuts off
- Durable all brass dispenser construction
- 5-Year We Come To You In-Home Service Warranty
- NSF listed
- For use with InSinkErator's Stainless Steel Tank and Filtration System
- Available in several designer finishes
- Lead free compliance: NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q<1
||Approximately 4 lbs.
|Required Hole Diameter
||1 1/4" - 1 1/2" (standard)
Water Dispensers / Water Filtering Units
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.