Old-world charm meetsnew-world technology.
The artistic legacy of classic Italian design has been reimagined to give timeless style a modern upgrade. Tasteful and inviting, Tuscan brings the relaxing warmth of a Mediterranean afternoon to the everyday bustle of your kitchen. Pair it with main kitchen faucets that feature classic design lines and finishes.
Durable all-brass dispenser construction
•Spout swivels 360-degrees
•Hot water automatically shuts off when lever is released
•Cold water remains on for hands-free convenience
•Tank and filtration system (sold separately)
•Options: Hot & Cold / Hot only
Finishes Available: Chrome, Satin Nickel, Polished Nickel, Classic Oil-Rubbed Bronze, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, Mocha Bronze
- Hot and Cool - Dispenses steaming hot and cool drinking water
- Available in several designer finishes
- Spout swivels to make filling pitchers and pots easier
- The hot lever automatically shuts off while the Stay-On cool lever remains on for easy use
- The hot lever automatically shuts off when the lever is released
- Durable all brass dispenser construction
- InSinkErator 5-Year We Come To You In-Home Full Service Limited Warranty Covers parts and labor
- For use with the InSinkErator Stainless Steel Tank and Filtration System (sold separately)
|Required Hole Diameter
||35 mm - 38 mm
||2.5 Litre Stainless Steel Tank
||172-862 kPa (1.7-8.6 bar) (25-125 psi)
Water Dispensers / Water Filtering Units
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.