The F-2000S Water Filtration System is designed for exclusive use with InSinkErator water dispensing systems. It reduces particulates, chlorine taste and odor, plus cysts, lead, mercury, and other impurities allowing you to enjoy better-tasting hot beverages. It has a 1/4 in. quick-connect fitting and is replaced easily without contact with used filter material.
- System includes: Filter Head Bracket, F-2000 Replacement Filter, Two Polyethylene Tubes, Quick-Connect Fitting, Two Mounting Screws, 1/4" Compression Fittings
- Sanitary quick-change filter cartridge - Automatically shuts water off when filter cartridge is replaced
- NSF standard 42 certified for quality assurance
- We Come To You 1-Year In-Home Limited Warranty (excludes filter replacement cartridges)
- Designed for exclusive use with InSinkErator water dispensing systems
- Filter head bracket compatible with only F-1000 and F-2000 replacement filters
- Recommended 6 months replacement for optimal performance
- Twist-and-lock design for quick-and-easy filter changes
- Sanitary quick-change filter cartridge
- Automatically shuts water off when filter cartridge is replaced
- MFG Model # : F-2000S
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.