Welcome to the heart of your instant hot water system.
Although the tank lies hidden below your sink, its contributions to instant convenience can't be overlooked. The InSinkErator instant hot water tank always has near-boiling water ready when you need it.
2/3-gallon stainless steel tank
•Easy-to-adjust temperature control
•Uses less energy than a 40-watt light bulb
- Chosen by professional coffee shops for proven performance
- 1300 watt heating element for rapid recovery and up to 100 cups/ hour steaming hot water
- Electronic thermostat with ±2°F tight temperature control
- 2/3 gallon hot water tank with stainless steel construction for longer life (UL Certified)
- We Come To You 3-Year In-Home Limited Warranty
- Easy-to-adjust temperature control
- Tool-free connections to ease installation and dry-start protection for peace of mind
- Designed for use with all InSinkErator water dispensers
- 1300 watts, 115 volts, 11.3 amps
||2/3 gallon stainless steel tank dispenses up to 100 cups water per hour (adjustable temperature from 190°F to 210°F)
||Electronic, adjustable from 190°F to 210°F (factory pre-set at )
||approx 5.7 lbs
Water Dispensers / Water Filtering Units
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.