The InSinkErator HOT150 Instant Hot Water Dispensing System is the newest and affordable addition to the Invite series. Features an easy handle actuation technology faucet and 2/3 gal. stainless steel tank that delivers up to 60 cups per hour of steaming hot water. Modern design in a Chrome finish that complements today's popular kitchen faucet styles.
- Includes chrome/satin nickel finish instant hot water dispenser and unique HOT100 2/3 gal. stainless steel hot water tank
- Delivers up to 60 cups/hour of steaming hot water
- We come to you 1-year in-home limited warranty
- Tool-free tank connections and dry-start protection to ease installation
- Easy-to-adjust temperature control
- Easy handle actuation
- Fits standard sink faucet hole: 1.25" to 1.5"
- Adjustable temperature from 160-210 Degree Fahrenheit
- Lead free compliance: NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q<1
|Certifications and Listings
||UL, UPC, ASSE, CEC Listed.
||Hot Water Dispenser
|Flow rate (gallons per minute)
||1-year parts and in-home service
|Number of Faucet Handles
|Number of Faucet Holes Required
|Spout height (in.)
|Spout Reach (in.)
Water Dispensers / Water Filtering Units
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.