The Evolution Excel garbage disposal is for those who enjoy the very best kitchen appliances. The ultimate in performance - nothing grinds more with less noise.InSinkErator Evolution Series disposals represent the highest standard in performance. Simply put, they are the best grinding, quietest line of disposals we have ever made.
- SoundSeal Technology delivers Ultra-Quiet performance allowing you to hold a conversation with normal voices in the same room
- MultiGrind Technology delivers three stages of grind; you can stop worrying about what food you can/cannot put in your disposer
- 1 Horsepower Dura-Drive Induction Motor is engineered to specifications used for appliance motors, provides quiet operation and long life
- Jam-Sensor Circuit automatically increases torque to break through tough jams
- Auto-Reverse grind system technology automatically reverses grind direction
- 40 oz. Stainless Steel Grind Chamber and Components for durability
- Assembled in USA with American Pride
- InSinkErator 10-Year We Come To You In-Home Full Service Limited Warranty Covers parts and labor
- Quick Lock Sink Mount allows for easy installation and disposer replacement
||10 Year We Come To You In-Home Limited Warranty
|Type of Feed
||Permanently Lubricated Upper & Lower Bearings
||Stainless Steel Light Gray
||Anti-Vibration Mount, Anti-Vibration Tailpipe Mount, Sink Baffle, Multi-Layer SoundLimiter Insulation
|Grind Chamber Capacity
||Manual Reset Overload
|Average Water Usage
||Approx. 1 Gallon Per Person Per Day
|Average Electrical Usage
||3-4 KWh Per Year
||1-1/2" Anti-Vibration (Hose Clamp)
|Dishwasher Drain Connection
Energy Star Rated:
InSinkErator Evolution Excel Garbage Disposal
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.