The Evolution Compact garbage disposal is perfect for small households and houses with restricted cabinet space.The space saving design provides a perfect fit for smaller households or families who don't cook as much. The InSinkErator Evolution Compact garbage disposal is powerful enough to grind foods such as potato peels and carrot peels, while still delivering quiet performance versus a standard disposal.
- SoundSeal Technology delivers quiet performance versus a standard disposer
- MultiGrind Technology delivers two stages of grind and allows you to more efficiently grind difficult food items like bones
- 3/4 Horsepower Dura-Drive Induction Motor is engineered to specifications used for appliance motors, provides quiet operation and long life
- 34.6 oz. Grind Chamber and Stainless Steel Grind Components for durability
- Assembled in USA with American Pride
- InSinkErator 8-Year We Come To You In-Home Full Service Limited Warranty Covers parts and labor
- Quick Lock Sink Mount allows for easy installation and disposer replacement
||8 Year We Come To You In-Home Limited Warranty
|Type of Feed
||Permanently Lubricated Upper & Lower Bearings
||Black Enamel Gray
||Anti-Vibration Mount, Anti-Vibration Tailpipe Mount, Sink Baffle, Multi-Layer SoundLimiter Insulation
|Grind Chamber Capacity
||Manual Reset Overload
|Average Water Usage
||Approx. 1 Gallon Per Person Per Day
|Average Electrical Usage
||3-4 KWh Per Year
||1-1/2" Anti-Vibration (Hose Clamp)
|Dishwasher Drain Connection
Energy Star Rated:
InSinkErator Evolution Compact Garbage Disposal
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.