This uniquely versatile refrigerator offers 5 doors, including 2 soft-close drawers; to deliver optimized organization. It features the Preserva® Food Care System which uses two independent cooling systems to help keep food fresh longer. A dedicated herb storage compartment takes good care of fresh herbs to give your recipes the flavor you deserve.
- LED Lighting - Uses less energy than incandescent bulbs. Multiple lights are purposefully placed throughout the refrigerator and freezer, making it easy to find items at a glance.
- Measured Water Fill - Displays and automatically dispenses water in ounces, cups or liters. You can choose from three programmed settings to pour a measured amount. Plus, two custom presets can be programmed for items you frequently fill like a coffee pot or water bottle.
- 3-Tier Freezer Drawer with Storage Divider - Allows you to organize frozen items on three levels, making them easier to access, and includes a storage divider in the lower basket to help keep smaller items organized.
- SatinGlide® Crispers - Add a smooth experience to the crisper drawers. The rollers allow effortless in-and-out movement even when fully loaded.
- Exterior Ice and Water Dispenser
- Adjustable Spill Resistant Shelves - are easy to clean and help prevent messes from spilling over into other parts of the refrigerator. The shelf edges are nano-etched with a finely textured surface that helps contain spills, and lets you use the whole shelf from edge-to-edge.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
For as little as $85 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00? Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense of parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can cost between $150 and $500.
Are you worried about wasting money on a service contract you will never use? Our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.