Complete your kitchen with a powerful 36-inch wall-mount canopy range hood that matches the performance of your commercial-style range or rangetop. A 90K BTU threshold allows this vent hood to keep up with high-heat cooking on multiple burners. Two food warming heat lamps keep finished dishes ready-to-serve, so your entire meal gets to the table at the same time.
- 3-Speed Hidden Slide Control - makes it easy to adjust fan speed while cooking and matches your kitchen style with a clean look.
- LED Lights - provides bright, natural-looking light to give you a better view of your food as it cooks.
- Food Warming Lamps - keep finished dishes ready-to-serve, so your entire meal gets to the table at the same time.
- Automatic Turn On - uses a heat sensor to recognize when you're cooking and automatically starts the fan to vent smoke, steam and grease.
- Dishwasher-Safe Commercial-Style Baffle Filters - remove grease to keep up with high-heat cooking techniques and feature a durable, easy-to-clean design.
- Requires 585 or 1170 CFM Motor Class - Sold Separately - This hood requires a 585 or 1170 CFM Motor Class Blower (sold separately). The choice of blower options allows cooks to customize a powerful ventilation system to match the high heat of their commercial-style range or rangetop.
Offer Expires: 1/1/2021 to 6/30/2021 |
Must be postmarked by: 7/30/2021
Receive up to a $1700 rebate with purchase of qualifying KitchenAid appliance package. Rebate form must be postmarked by 7/30/2021.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.