With the 15-in Marvel ADA-Height Clear Ice Machine with Arctic White Illuminice™ Lighting, even low profile undercounter spaces can have pure, crystal-clear ice with a dazzling presentation. The quietest ice maker you can buy, this clear ice model offers energy-saving options to conserve water and energy. Eco Ice mode saves 25% water and electricity, and a Delay Start (Vacation) option prevents unnecessary water and energy use. Marvel clear ice is unrivaled in clarity, quality and consistency, and is engineered for immediate cooling and slower melt. It produces up to 39 lbs of consistently-sized clear ice daily, the equivalent of nearly eight convenient-store bags of ice. Marvel Intuit™ Controls are programmed with cleaning reminders and audible alerts to keep your ice machine in peak performance.
- Discretely quiet operation
- Energy-saving options conserve water and electricity
- Engineered to consistently produce pure, clear ice with unrivaled clarity, immediate cooling and slower melt
- Produces up to 39 pounds of clear ice daily, the equivalent of nearly eight convenience-store ice bags
- Close Door Assist System™ prevents energy loss by automatically drawing door to a gentle close
- Streamlined componentry and single-connection water fitting for simple installation
- Large-capacity bin stores 35 pounds of clear ice
- Ice scoop included
- Multifunction Marvel Intuit™ Integrated Controls adapt ice production to usage needs
- Eco Ice™ mode moderates ice production to conservative usage
- Audible alerts and programmed cleaning reminders
- Illuminice™ feature projects arctic white LED lighting through clear ice for a dazzling illumination effect
- Dramatic midnight black interior
- High-efficiency, low-maintenance condenser design for built-in zero clearance installations
- Low profile, ADA height allows for universal installation applications
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4 inches with leveling legs
|Cord Length (ft)
||15" W x 24" D x 31.25" H
|Daily Ice Production (lbs)
||115V / 60 Hz / 15A
|Ice Storage Capacity (lbs)
|Interior Cabinet Color
||14.875" W x 23.625" D x 31" H
||19" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
|Toe Grille Finish
Energy Star Rated:
35 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.