Arctic Illuminice™ Lighting Option for Universal Installations
With the 15" Marvel ADA-Height Clear Ice Machine with Arctic Illuminice™ Lighting, even low profile undercounter spaces can have the pure, crystal-clear ice with a dazzling presentation. The very best for fine-quality beverages, now available for universal installations.
- The quietest ice machine you can buy
- Energy-saving options conserve water and electricity
- Engineered to consistently produce pure, clear ice with unrivaled clarity that immediately cools your drink with slower melt
- Produces up to 39 pounds of clear ice daily, the equivalent of nearly eight convenience-store bags of ice
- Close Door Assist System™ prevents energy loss by automatically drawing door to a gentle close
- Streamlined componentry and single-connection water fitting for simple installation
- Large-capacity, thermal bin stores 35 pounds of clear ice
- Ice scoop included
- All-new settings offer ultimate programmability
- Eco Ice™ mode moderates ice production to conservative usage - saving up to 25% water (91 gallons monthly) and 25% energy ($46 annually)*
- Vacation/Delay Start option automatically postpones operation by 1/4/6/8 (hour or day) intervals, preventing wasteful water and energy use
- Audible alerts and programmed cleaning reminders
- Illuminice™ Lighting projects arctic white LED light through clear ice for a dazzling illumination effect
- Dramatic midnight black interior
- High-efficiency, low-maintenance condenser design for built-in zero clearance installations
- Finish options: stainless steel or overlay (panel ready)
- Low profile, ADA height allows for universal installation applications
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4" with leveling legs
- 1-year parts and labor warranty, 5-year sealed system parts warranty
*Based on national average of $0.12 kWh at 100% operation Storage Capacity
Note: Ice production rate optimal when ambient air and water temperature is at or below 72° F.
Up to 35 lbs of clear ice Interior
- Black interior with white LED Arctic Illuminice™ Lighting
- Easy-to-clean, hygienic surface
14-7/8" W x 31" minimum H x 25-1/2" D (including handle) Usage
Indoor residential use only Finish/Door Options
Panel-Ready Overlay (handle not included)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.