Low Height with High Production
The 32-inch height of the Marvel Low Profile Crescent Ice Maker makes it the ideal option for installations of shorter stature, such as universal-design applications and remodels that have thick flooring to accommodate. You get the height you need without losing any ice production volume.
- Now produces up to 25 lbs of crescent ice per day
- Minimizes water usage, only 3 gallons average daily rate
- Daily ice production rate nearly 4x greater than standard household ice maker
- Crescent ice cube dimensions: 1/2" W x 3/4" H x 2 1/4" L
- Stores 25 lbs of crescent ice
- Removable ice bin for convenient access and easier cleaning
- No pump or drain required
- Field reversible door for added flexibility
- Low profile/ADA-compliant height allows for universal installation applications
- On/Off switch within quick reach at the front of the unit
- Four 1" leveling legs are independently adjustable for precise built-in installation
- Black toe kick adjustable up to 4" with leveling legs
- 1-year parts and labor warranty, 5-year sealed system parts warranty
Up to 25 lbs of crescent ice Product Dimensions
14-7/8" W x 32" minimum H x 22-5/16" D (not including handle) Usage
Indoor residential use only
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.