Low profile, ADA height refrigerator allows for universal installation applications, both commercial and residential
- Low profile, ADA compliant height allows for universal installation applications, both commercial and residential
- Dynamic Cooling Technology™ delivers the industry's best temperature stability and rapid cool down
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum food preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Now even quieter operation thanks to exclusive design enhancements to buffer and minimize sound
- Certified to meet ENERGY STAR® requirements
- 4.6 cu. ft. capacity, stores 118 12-oz cans
- 1 full-width and 1 half-width cantilevered, fully adjustable white steel-framed glass shelves and 1 fixed white steel-framed glass shelf
- Tall item storage: half-width interior shelf allows for high-clearance vertical storage
- MaxStore™ smooth-glide clear bin organizes loose, bulky items; capable of storing 15 lbs of produce, 4 wine bottles or 22 cans
- Multifunction Marvel Intuit™ Integrated Controls ensure precise real-time temperature management from 34°F to 42°F
- Vacation mode conserves energy during times when the unit is not in use
- Audible and visual alarms signal when door is left ajar to protect food integrity and energy use
- Pristine arctic white interior easily wipes clean and efficient white LED lighting illuminates interior for better viewing
- Easy-to-install panel overlay option features soft-close integrated hinge for truly flush fit with cabinetry
- Finish: stainless steel, black or overlay (panel ready)
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never accidentally left ajar
- Door lock to protect your contents
- Black toe kick adjustable up to 4" with leveling legs
- 1-year parts and labor warranty, 5-year sealed system parts warranty
Up to (118) 12-oz cans Storage Configuration
(1) full-width and (1) half-width cantilevered, fully adjustable white steel-framed glass shelves
(1) fixed white steel-framed glass shelf Product Dimensions
23-7/8" W x 31-1/8"H x 25-5/8" D (including handle) Usage
Indoor residential use only Finish/Door Options
Wood Panel (Panel Ready)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $99 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.