Are you extremely limited on space, but still want a high-production ice maker" Our ultra-compact crescent ice maker model is just the match for you. Despite its size, it makes up to 23 pounds of ice daily! It can fit easily under a counter or on a tabletop, and is designed to be built in, too.
- Stores 12 lbs of crescent ice
- Removable ice bin for convenient access and easier cleaning
- No pump or drain required
- Produces up to 23 lbs of crescent ice per day
- Minimizes water usage, only 3 gallons average daily rate
- Daily ice production rate nearly 4x greater than standard household ice maker
- Crescent ice cube dimensions: 1/2 inch W x 3/4 inch H x 2 1/4 inch L
- On/Off switch within quick reach at the front of the unit
- Compact, low profile height allows for countertop and universal installation applications
- Easy to clean arctic white interior
- Reversible door allows for right or left swing for adaptable installation
- Black toe kick and four leveling legs
- 1-year parts and labor warranty and 5-year sealed system parts warranty
|Cord Length (ft)
||14.1875" W x 18.5" D x 25.0625" H
|Daily Ice Production (lbs)
|Ice Storage Capacity (lbs)
|Interior Cabinet Color
||13.9375" W x 17" D x 24.75" H
||18" W x 25" D x 30" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
|Toe Grille Finish
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.