The Marvel Low Profile All Refrigerator features a fully adjustable cantilevered shelving system that accommodates even tall items, a MaxStore bin for loose items and bonus door storage.
- 4.6 cu. ft. capacity stores (118) 12-oz cans
- (1) full-width and (1) half-width cantilevered, fully adjustable white steel-framed glass shelves and (1) fixed white steel framed glass shelf
- Tall item storage: half-width interior shelf allows for high-clearance vertical storage
- MaxStore smooth-glide clear bin organizes loose, bulky items; capable of storing 15 lbs of produce, 4 wine bottles or 22 cans
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers rapid cool down, frost-free operation and precise temperature stability
- Proprietary shelving design allows for cool air to circulate throughout cabinet for temperature consistency from top to bottom
- Sound-buffering design
- Multifunction controls allow you to select a precise cabinet temperature from 34° F to 60° F
- Features easy-to-use settings and options
- Low profile, ADA-compliant height allows for universal installation applications
- Arctic white LED lighting brightly illuminates interior
- Bright arctic white interior easily wipes clean
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4 inch with leveling legs
- Door lock for added safety and security
- 1-year parts and labor warranty and 5-year sealed system parts warranty
|12-oz Can Capacity
|Capacity (cu ft)
|Cord Length (ft)
||24" W x 24" D x 31.25" H
|Interior Cabinet Color
||23.875" W x 23.71875" D x 31" H
||28" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||34°F to 60°F
|Toe Grille Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.