Energy and space-efficient wine preservation
The energy- and space-efficient way to store fine vintage wines, the 15" Marvel Wine Refrigerator stores 24 bottles in the optimum wine preservation environment. Unlike most wine coolers, Marvel wine refrigerators are engineered to defend against the enemies of wine, like damaging light, temperature fluctuation and vibration. The tinted dual pane UV-resistant glass door protects wine from light while artfully showcasing your wine collection. Its Vibration Neutralization System™ buffers wine from agitation, allowing it to come to full maturation. Marvel Intuit™ controls allow you to target a precise temperature with an energy-efficient performance twice as efficient as other brands. And, Dynamic Cooling Technology™ and a thermal-efficient cabinet ensures the industry's best temperature stability, safely bringing wine to temperature without compromising its integrity.
- Dynamic Cooling Technology™ delivers the industry's best temperature stability and rapid cool down, safely bringing wine to temperature without compromising integrity
- Vibration Neutralization System™ protects wine from agitation, allowing it to come to full maturation
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum food preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Argon-filled, UV-resistant tinted dual pane glass door protects wine from damaging ultra-violet light
- Now even quieter operation thanks to exclusive design enhancements to buffer and minimize sound
- 2.7 cu. ft. capacity, stores 24 bottles of wine with (6) 4-bottle roller-glide wine racks
- Heavy-gauge wire wine racks safely cradle each wine bottle
- Multifunction Marvel Intuit™ Integrated Controls allow you to select a precise cabinet temperature from 40°F to 65°F
- Vacation mode conserves energy during times when the unit is not in use
- Two-stage, white theater-style LED lighting, midnight black interior and natural maple shelf fronts, stainable to match cabinetry
- Easy-to-install panel overlay option features soft-close integrated hinge for a truly flush fit with cabinetry
- Finish options: stainless steel, black or overlay (panel ready)
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never accidentally left ajar
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4" with leveling legs
- Filler kit available for 18" wide opening, see Accessories for more information
- 1-year parts and labor warranty, 5-year sealed system parts warranty
24 bottles total Storage Configuration
(6) 4-bottle roller-glide wine racks Product Dimensions
14-7/8" W x 33-3/4" minimum H x 25-21/32" D (including handle) Usage
Indoor residential use only Finish/Door Options
Overlay Panel (Panel Ready)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.