Capable of dispensing beer or wine, the Marvel keg refrigerator features a temperature range from 34° F to 60° F. Tap kits sold separately.
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers rapid cool down, frost-free operation and precise temperature stability
- Integrated drain system keeps spillage under control and removable components make for easier cleaning
- 5.7 cu. ft. capacity
- The original dispenser to store half kegs, tall quarter kegs, pony kegs, sixth barrels, Cornelius kegs, growlers, bottles or cans
- 2 stow-on-board, commercial-grade stainless-steel shelves
- Secure CO2 tank storage area and drain basin
- Anti-scuff interior floor shield and stainless steel threshold protect against cabinet wear and tear from loading and unloading kegs
- Rear port gives external CO2 tank option
- Multifunction Marvel Intuit™ Integrated Controls allow you to select a precise cabinet temperature from 34° F to 60° F
- Finished cabinet for built-in or freestanding installation
- Beer and wine tap kits with single or twin tap options available separately
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never accidentally left ajar
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4 inches with leveling legs
- Includes drain pan, 5 lb. CO2 tank, hoses, connectors and floor shield
|Capacity (cu ft)
|Cord Length (ft)
||24" W x 24" D x 34.25" H
||115V / 60 Hz / 15A
|Interior Cabinet Color
||23.875" W x 23.71875" D x 33.75" H
||28" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||34°F to 60°F
|Toe Grille Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.