The World's Most Versatile Beer Dispenser
The only beer dispenser that can store half kegs, tall quarter kegs, pony kegs, sixth barrels, Cornelius kegs, growlers, bottles or cans, the Marvel Beer Dispenser can even convert to a refrigerator to store perishables!
- Dynamic Cooling Technology™ delivers the industry's best temperature stability and rapid cool down, tested and proven to cool nearly 2x faster than competitors
- Integrated drain system keeps spillage under control and removable components make for easier cleaning
- Double-insulated stainless steel tower reduces foam on pour and prevents condensation
- Now even quieter operation thanks to exclusive design enhancements to buffer and minimize sound
- Certified to meet ENERGY STAR® requirements
- Stores half barrel, tall quarter barrel, pony keg or two sixth barrels or Cornelius kegs
- Drain pan and hose, 5 lb. CO2 tank, connectors, regulator and interior floor shield included
- Lo-Boy coupler makes it easier to store, tap and swap out tall US type D barrels
- Secure CO2 tank storage area and drain basin
- Anti-scuff interior floor shield protects against cabinet wear and tear from loading and unloading kegs
- Rear port gives external CO2 tank option
- 2 stow-on-board, commercial-grade stainless steel shelves convert unit to refrigerator to store food and beverages
- 5.7 cu. ft. capacity
- Multifunction Marvel Intuit™ Integrated Controls ensure precise temperature management from 34°F to 46°F
- Audible and visual alarms signal when door is left ajar to protect food integrity and energy use
- Vacation mode conserves energy during times when unit is not in use
- Built-in and mobile models available with single or twin tap
- Panel overlay option features soft-close integrated hinge for a truly flush fit with cabinetry
- Finish options: stainless steel, black or overlay (panel ready)
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never accidentally left ajar
- Black toe kick adjustable up to 4" with leveling legs
- 1-year parts and labor warranty, 5-year sealed system parts warranty
Stores half barrel, quarter barrel (pony keg), sixth barrels/ Cornelius kegs, slim quarters, growlers, bottles or cans.
5.7 cu. ft. Storage Configuration
(2) stow-on-board, commercial-grade stainless steel shelves convert unit to an all-refrigerator Product Dimensions
23-7/8" W x 33-3/4" minimum H x 25-21/32" D (including handle) Usage
Indoor residential use only Finish/Door Options
Wood Panel (Panel Ready)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
For as little as $85 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00? Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense of parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can cost between $150 and $500.
Are you worried about wasting money on a service contract you will never use? Our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.