All refrigerator with drawer features convenient door storage, rapid cool down and the industry's most even temperature stability
- Dynamic Cooling Technology™ delivers the industry's best temperature stability and rapid cool down
- Insulated thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum efficiency and preservation while maximizing capacity
- Now even quieter operation thanks to exclusive design enhancements to buffer and minimize sound
- Certified to meet ENERGY STAR® requirements
- 5.1 cu. ft. capacity, stores 115 12-oz cans
- MaxStore™ smooth-glide clear bin organizes loose, bulky items and is capable of storing 15 lbs of produce, 4 wine bottles or 22 cans
- Tall item storage: Half-width interior shelf and extra door storage allows for high-clearance vertical storage
- Also includes 1 cantilevered, fully adjustable white steel-framed glass shelf and 1 fixed steel-framed glass shelf
- Multifunction Marvel Intuit™ Integrated Controls allow you to select a precise cabinet temperature from 34°F to 42°F
- Vacation mode conserves energy during times when the unit is not in use
- Audible and visual alarm signals when drawer is left ajar to protect food integrity and energy use
- Pristine arctic white interior easily wipes clean and efficient white LED lighting illuminates interior for better viewing
- Easy-to-install panel overlay option features soft-close integrated hinge for a truly flush fit with cabinetry
- Finish options: stainless steel, black or overlay (panel ready)
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never left ajar
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4" with leveling legs
- 1-year parts and labor warranty, 5-year sealed system parts warranty
Up to (115) 12-oz cans Storage Configuration
(1) full-width and (1) half-width cantilevered, fully adjustable white steel-framed glass shelves
(1) fixed steel-framed glass shelf
(1) MaxStore™ Utility Bin Product Dimensions
23-7/8" W x 33-3/4" minimum H x 25-21/32" D (including handle) Usage
Indoor residential use only Finish/Door Options
Wood Panel (Panel Ready)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.