Convenient access, ultimate refrigeration capacity
Store as many as 108 cans in two large-capacity roller-glide drawers. Marvel Refrigerated Drawers offer maximum storage capacity within easy reach and include a convenient quick-grip divider to organize contents. Dynamic Cooling Technology™ delivers the industry's best temperature stability and rapid cool down.
- Dynamic Cooling Technology™ delivers the industry's best temperature stability and rapid cool down
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum food preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Now even quieter operation thanks to exclusive design enhancements to buffer and minimize sound
- Certified to meet ENERGY STAR® requirements
- 5.0 cu. ft. capacity, stores (108) 12-oz cans in two large-capacity roller-glide drawers
- Adjustable grip divider included in top drawer to organize and secure contents
- Multifunction Marvel Intuit™ Integrated Controls allow you to select a precise cabinet temperature from 34°F to 42°F
- Vacation mode conserves energy during times when the unit is not in use
- Specially designed for a truly flush fit with adjoining cabinetry
- Pristine white interior easily wipes clean
- Efficient arctic white LED lighting illuminates interior for better viewing
- Finish options: stainless steel, black or overlay (panel ready)
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically brings drawers to a close, ensuring they're never accidentally left ajar
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4" with leveling legs
- 1-year parts and labor warranty, 5-year sealed system parts warranty
Up to (108) 12-oz cans Product Dimensions
23-7/8" W x 33-3/4" minimum H x 25-21/32" D (including handle)
- Top of cabinet to top of drawer: 1/4"
- Space between drawers: 3/8"
- Bottom of lower drawer to floor: 3-1/2" Usage
Indoor residential use only Finish/Door Options
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $99 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.