If you enjoy having a wide variety of beverages at hand, this model is perfect for you. The upper zone stores as many as 112 12-oz cans or 64 longneck bottles. And the lower zone holds 16 wine bottles on two smooth-glide wine racks.
- 5.2 total cu. ft.
- 1.85 cu. ft. upper zone can hold (112) 12-oz cans, (64) longneck bottles or an additional 6 wine bottles
- 3-in-1 Split Convertible Shelf converts to 3 or 6-bottle wine rack
- 3.27 cu. ft. lower zone stores 16 bottles of wine on (2) 8-bottle roller-glide wine racks
- 3/4 extension smooth-glide ball-bearing wine rack system
- Heavy-gauge wire wine racks safely cradle each wine bottle and prevent jarring
- Vibration Neutralization System protects wine from agitation, allowing it to come to full maturation
- Two independently controlled temperature zones offer dual options for wine and beverage storage
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers rapid cool down, frost-free operation and precise temperature stability
- Proprietary shelving design allows for cool air to circulate throughout each compartment for temperature consistency from top to bottom
- Thermal-efficient cabinet insulates cooling environment and conserves energy while maximizing capacity
- Argon-filled, UV-resistant tinted dual pane glass door protects contents from damaging ultraviolet light and helps conserve energy
- Sound-buffering design
- Multifunction controls allow you to select a precise temperature for each zone
- Features easy-to-use settings and options
- Elegant midnight black interior and arctic white LED interior lighting
- Solid black shelf fronts
- Reversible door allows for right or left swing for adaptable installation
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4 inch with leveling legs
- 1-year parts and labor warranty and 5-year sealed system parts warranty
|12-oz Can Capacity
|Capacity (cu ft)
|Cord Length (ft)
||24" W x 24" D x 34" H
|Interior Cabinet Color
||23.875" W x 23.71875" D x 33.75" H
||28" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||34°F to 60°F
|Toe Grille Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.