For multipurpose, full-capacity cold storage, the Marvel Undercounter Beverage Cooler is designed with adjustable shelving to adapt to your storage needs.
- 5.7 cu. ft. capacity
- Three adjustable and removable flat glass shelves
- Bottom wine storage accommodates even larger bottles, including magnums
- Forced air cooling technology rapidly cools and ensures precise temperature stability
- UV-resistant dual pane glass door protects contents from damaging ultraviolet light, while conserving energy
- Multifunction controls allow you to select a precise cabinet temperature from 34° F to 60° F
- Features easy-to-use settings and options
- Elegant midnight black interior and arctic white LED interior lighting
- Reversible door allows for right or left swing for adaptable installation
- 1-year parts and labor warranty and 5-year sealed system parts warranty
|12-oz Can Capacity
|Capacity (cu ft)
|Cord Length (ft)
||24" W x 24" D x 34" H
|Interior Cabinet Color
||34.25" W x 23.71875" D x 34.125" H
||28" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||34°F to 60°F
|Toe Grille Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
The manufacturer's parts and labor warranty is typically for only 1 year but
for as little as $110 for an appliance with a purchase price of under $500, you can have peace of mind for a total of five years. Kitchen package appliance coverage plans are available if you wish to protect multiple appliances at the time of purchase.
Did you know that the average cost for a service company to come to your home and diagnose an out-of-warranty appliance problem is $100.00. Once the problem is determined, there is the additional expense for parts and labor to resolve it. Appliance repairs can range between $150 and $500.
If you are concerned about spending money on a service contract you will never need, our New Leaf ServicePro extended service plans will refund 50% of the service contract purchase price to you if no covered appliances have service calls during the extended warranty coverage period.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.